Online Reputation For Attorneys
Creating High Quality Case Leads With 5 Star Reviews
We live in a new world where public reviews are here to stay. Online reviews and a law firm's reputation has become a major component of an effective online marketing strategy for attorneys. According to a recent study by Nielsen research, online reviews are the second most trusted form of advertising behind good old-fashioned word-of-mouth. At 1stbay, your local as Seo attorney specialist will have a core focus on building a positive brand name for your practice. Your SEO expert will put in place the most effective reputation management technology for your law firm and maximize your brand's reputation through all the major attorney platforms.
According to recent surveys, online reputation is becoming a crucial component to your law firm:
- Did you know 65% of users believe that their online research is completely accurate and trustworthy?
- Online reviews earn almost as much trust as personal recommendations: 88% of respondents trust online reviews the same as personal referrals.
- Did you know a57% of readers will visit an attorney’s website only after seeing a positive review?
- 15% of visitors will take action and contact a lawyer directly after seeing their positive review.
- Did you know 70% of users will drive to a lawyer with more positive reviews?
- Abother interesting statistic: Over 40% of yourpotential clients will read your lawfirm’s online reviews before making a decision to call you.
To manage your business is online reputation is a full-time job in and of itself. We understand that handling clients, building your law firm, preparing cases takes up the bulk of your time. You do not have time to jump on Yelp or Avvo and look at your reviews every hour on the hour and monitor your law firms reputation. This is why 1stbay is such a powerful partner to have by your side. We devote extensive resources on our end to improve your online reputation. We use your online reputation to create high-quality targeted leads. This way you can focus on your practice.